If this blog spoke it would probably ask where I've been and why I'm back :-) . I've neglected all the writing ever since the South African business side took off but today is my first attempt to balance things by updating here once a week , twice on a less hectic week . The last time I was here I was discussing my love for black & white and my come back is no different but don't worry you WILL be seeing a whole lot of colour and print in the future .

Just Boss ................
Giving you all kinds of Kardashian vibes
One Of My Favourite Look during New York Fashion Week 
THE FINALE !!!

Please visit my Facebook page ( Mad About Fashion )  to see what's in trend and available to buy  .
Love,
Buhle 

1 Response to 'More Love Of That Affair ! '

  1. Unknown said...
    http://madabout-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/more-love-for-affair.html?showComment=1394097928715#c8513278113389912910'> March 6, 2014 at 1:25 AM

    Hey Buhle gal u just rock my world I love your work

     

Post a Comment

Latest on Instagram