Hello Chicas ! Another Welcome to my hardly ever updated blog BUT I promise to update at least once a week from now on . Its just that things get so hectic and I end up just doing one social network at a time to make sure you guys keep up with what's trending and what I have in stock . This posting is of a dress that's in one of my all time fave colours. I have 'honey brown-like' skin and I've always found the reddish orange family to flatter me the most . This dress is also the very FIRST posting of 'Shop My Closet' , my sales/style edition consisting of my gently used clothes (mostly from photoshoots, fashion shows /events ). I figure why not share the fun ? :-).  Hope you enjoy the pictures and please do email if you have any questions .




Baby got back :-)


Smile Bright at The Sunshine !
Colour, like sun makes me giggle 


Reddish Orange With Blue has always been my Favourite !


Dress : Bebe
 (Originally R1,250, Now R650 ,tag still attached ,Size 32/small)


XoXo ,
Buhle



0 Responses to 'Pumpkin Pie '

Post a Comment

Latest on Instagram