I had not planned on a post tonight until I came across these pics I'd snapped after visiting a friend for a night about a week ago . It  was a beautiful and sunny yet chilly Autumn day so I decided on a comfortable and warm oversize sweater and added a colourful leather jacket since the day was nice and bright. I wore skinnies in the dark blue shade so I could just reuse them the next morning. I carried the medium size bag I recently bought at Zara because I found it to be stylish and big enough for my toiletries and an extra pair of flats. The outfit was easy and not overly seasonally decisive since we are truly still transitioning. The colour in the leather brought enough of a sunny day feel yet the sweater kept me looking warm as the evening drew in with more of cold air. It was so very easy to get up the next morning and wear the very same outfit out to brunch in the coldish Autumn morning. This look is perfect for an easy yet stylish overnight reusable gear that a girl can definitely wear to her boyfriend's place and not walk in with bags that make her look  like she's moving in :-)

Goodnight


Bushleigh 

Jeans by JBrand (Lime Boutique)
Oversize Sweater by BCBG (Lime Boutique)
Sunglasses (Lime Boutique)
Shoes by Christian Louboutin (Nieman Marcus)
Handbag by Zara 

0 Responses to 'The Morning After '

Post a Comment

Latest on Instagram