Chicas :-)


Hello & WELCOME- I don't know where to begin. It feels like the very first day of school. Its like I've  just walked into the dining hall hoping that someone is going to want to sit and eat with me. Thank you for being here, this blog will be as yours as much as it will be mine. Most of you are probably on Facebook where you see /will see my pictures but I figured the blog will not only help you see more of the outfits but it will give you an understanding  of why I choose to wear what , where you can get it and other options of wearing it ect . You will of course also get more of a sense of the person behind the outfits.

About me : I am a Zulu South African, born and raised in Eshowe in a place once known as tintown/KwaBhansela ,emagogogweni,okay the nickname list is endless. I have spent most of my adult life between Europe and USA with frequent visits to my hometown . I currently reside between Manhattan ,New York and New Hope, Pennsylvania. I'm a high end women's boutique owner,magazine & radio style contributor and a personal stylist. I am in a committed relationship and have no children. I believe my blog will cater to every stylish woman regardless of what their budget is because my wardrobe consists of things from very low to extremely high price points, it all depends on whether or not the item is worth the investment. I also believe in thrift stores.

THANK U ! Hope you will like this STORYBOOK as much as you like the STYLEBOOK on FB!

Xoxo
Bushleigh :-)

3 Responses to 'Get to know me . . .'

  1. Unknown said...
    http://madabout-fashion.blogspot.com/2012/10/get-to-know-me.html?showComment=1350269720746#c3934383311958636435'> October 14, 2012 at 7:55 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

  2. Unknown said...
    http://madabout-fashion.blogspot.com/2012/10/get-to-know-me.html?showComment=1447839505834#c3196885696305610978'> November 18, 2015 at 1:38 AM

    Hi Buhle

    Hope this finds you well.

    I have to say, I love your style and how you mix up the colours, I think i just found myself a role model in the fashion industry.

    Keep up the good work.

    Naome

     

  3. http://madabout-fashion.blogspot.com/2012/10/get-to-know-me.html?showComment=1462905111874#c8047447332253817308'> May 10, 2016 at 11:31 AM

    Hi Nobuhle this is Thokozani Mkhungo your school mate well or you remember me as Princess.But I'm happy you tell the truth about where you come from.Big up for that.Well I've wanting to get hold of you for a very long time but I didn't know how.Please do reply.

     

Post a Comment

Latest on Instagram